[blparent] New members

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Mar 20 22:35:14 UTC 2011

Helena, welcome to this list.  I am glad you found us and I hope you will
learn a lot here.  I am an older mom 51 with a fully sighted daughter of 11.
I am married and have been for just short of 28 years.  My plans were to
have children earlier in life, but as it happened, the timing was to be when
I was nearly 40.  So be it.  I have learned lots here and love all the
participants here.  Veronica