[blparent] New members

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:36:16 UTC 2011

Hi helena,
Congratulations on your new baby, and welcome! Just wanted to say hello since we too are due in April with our first child, a boy. It's coming up so fast, isn't it? It'll be fun tocompare notes since our children will be so close in age. Are you havinga boy or girl?
My husband and I live in northern California and I'm blind, he's sighted.
Ronit