[blparent] cleaning up broken glass

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 19:19:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
I use a vacuum if there is no liquids involved.  I have also used a broom
for the bigger pieces of glass.  In the case of a baby food jar, I would use
a damp cloth and gentley crouch and carefully wipe the surface where it
fell.  The slivers of glass usually stick to the cloth, like a dish towel
from the kitchen.  I always have  someone sighted to look it over before
allowing the kids in the area without shoes.

Jill