[blparent] cleaning up broken glass

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Mar 24 01:41:04 UTC 2011

The glass also sticks to tape.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Peggy
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:29 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] cleaning up broken glass

Another thing that works really good is to get down on your hands and knees
and use the vaccuum hose ... after you've gotten everything with the hose
then use a damp cloth, as someone mentioned the little tiny shards will
stick to the cloth.  Make sure you search a broad area too because sometimes

that glass can travel far.