[blparent] another idea

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 01:28:01 UTC 2011

    hmm... I never thought of that. thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:03 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: [blparent] another idea

I just remembered about an article I read somewhere that said instead of a
naughty chair or a spanking, this person sent their children out to the yard
to run laps.  I know a 5 year old can't run laps, per say, but run they can.
You can set a clock to 2 minutes or so and have them run round and round the
yard, park, or where ever you chose.
Nikki, have you tried talking to him and asking him why the bad behavior.
Remember only the behavior is bad, not the child.
Maybe he is frustrated with the situation. V