[blparent] troubled parent

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 20:09:45 UTC 2011

    Illinois, mid west, suburb of Chicago... I'm not sure of any support
groups in my area involving divorced parents. I wouldn't know where to look
or ask if I was interested. There is one person I can think of, my lawyer?
Hmm... trying to get involved is so hard to do... it seems like there is no
time to do much of anything these days. Either that or I'm just slow, haha