[blparent] Formula, was New Here With Questions

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:26:34 UTC 2011

Bran,
You answered my question, I didn't see this message before.  Do you think it
makes any difference if you are slightly off with the measurement of formula
and water?  I mean, could it cause any problems for baby's digestion if
maybe you go a little over on the amount of formula?
I'm starting a new day care job this summer, and don't know yet if baby will
be breastfed, as she isn't born yet.  So I want to be prepared if I have to
measure out formula for her.
Thanks,
Leanne