[blparent] New Here With Questions

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:04:03 UTC 2011

Hi.  I haveused liquid, but in order to measure a 5 ounce bottle, which
medela makes, I use my one ounce cup to count out 5 ounces of water.  To
measure the powder I do 2.5 scoops and to measure the half scoop I use my
fingers to gauge where the halfway point is.  My baby is breastfed so we
don't have to deal with formula as often.  I'm just using it more now as the
baby is getting big and it is good to mix formula with cereal and other
foods.

Melissa