[blparent] Potty Training Gone Wrong

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Mar 30 00:25:31 UTC 2011

Hi.  Sarah turned three years old about a month ago.  I thought she was
ready to train because she's waking up dry in the mornings most times, and
she goes for three or four hours without a wet diaper.  So she was sort of
showing the signs till we got derailed.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy