[blparent] toys toys toys!

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 18:41:42 UTC 2011

I can so identify with this one!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jo Elizabeth Pinto
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:43 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] toys toys toys!

Especially when you're carrying groceries and trying to wade through them on

your way from the front door to the kitchen, without breaking anything, most

of all your neck.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy