[blparent] clothing question

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugettdobens at bex.net
Thu Mar 31 19:03:58 UTC 2011

Hi!
So since Mackenzie was born, we have been using safety pins to keep her clothes together, since some of the pants and shirts feel the same!
We started using the braille labels that you can pin in the clothes, but she has learned to take the labels out already! You can sew the labels in, but I am not the best at that! Plus, she is always growing and getting new clothes, so I feel like it would almost be pointless!
For some reason, I think the clothes are coming unpinned in the washing machine.  I like the labels, because I like to know the colors she is wearing, and she has too much for me to remember the color of every piece of clothing!
Does anyone have any other systems or labels they have used for their kids? Thanks for any help!
Nikki