[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 84, Issue 2

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 03:34:58 UTC 2011

I, too, planned on wearing my baby. I am truly lad that I insisted on finding a stroller I was comfortable with though. There are situations in which a carrier doesn't work--the OBGYN and dentist to name two.

So, since using a stroller on the bus is inevitible, I m interested in any tips.

LM

Sent from my iPhone