[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 84, Issue 2

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Tue May 3 14:31:28 UTC 2011

If you can find a Peg Perego Venezia on Craigslist or eBay, I'd recommend
one. It is a bulkier stroller, but it pulls like a dream. Also, for dog
users, depending on your dog's level of sensitivity to noise and having
things pulled behind him, I would recommend practice pre-baby. In my case, I
had my GDB rep come out to work with us when I was about 5 months pregnant.
We weighted the stroller down with a bag of dog food, and worked with my
guide to help him get used to having this large thing being pulled behind
us. Another great option for a very young infant is the Graco Snug Rider
Carseat Frame. It fits a lot of different infant carseats, and the frame is
very light. It doesn't pull as well as the Venezia, but it's still doable
and way more portable.
Email off list if you want help around baby wearing or strollers.
Dena