[blparent] Reading to Your Children

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue May 3 15:14:06 UTC 2011

Also any of the sheep books are good, sheep in a shop ... can't remember the
rest.  Dr. Seus is always good.  My son will be a year this month and he's
just now liking the books that have things in them to feel like Touch and
Feel Farm ... not sure which books I got from Seedlings and which came from
National Braille Press.