[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 84, Issue 2

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed May 4 11:22:41 UTC 2011

Actually, I think this would be a great solution, especially since you have
to have the baby out of the stroller on the bus--at least on most buses I've
seen.  This would work especially well if the stroller has a basket
underneath so you can storethe carrier while using the stroller, then put it
on when you need it on the bus.  I think this is a great suggestion!
Melissa