[blparent] Surprise Surprise!

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:28:16 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I have had to take a break from the list because I started a new job
and I did not have much time to respond to emails.
I joined the list because - although  my children are 22, 21, 20 and
18, i thought that I could give some tips to the young parents.
  and then: (OK, I do need to say that I just married in September
after not having any male companion for the period of raising my
children).
I go to the doctor: (recognizing and accepting the fact that I am now
relegated to  the "perimenapausal group") but find out,  I have made
an error in judgement.   I  actually belong  to the "pregnant after 40"
group.
   Now, my last child is 18, so I have lots to learn about the newest
equipment and best baby gear for blind  mothers.
Looks like I'll be paying more attention. (smile)
What is that about baby carriers?
????