[blparent] surprise surprise!

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sat May 7 17:18:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

Oh how sweet, a Christmas baby!  I always wanted to have one born around Christmas, but I guess I’ll have a 6 month old this year which is just as good!  I know lots of mothers who for whatever reason are in their 40s when they have their babies and do just fine.  Just take care of yourself, and don’t worry about the stuff you don’t remember.  My last pregnancy was only a couple years ago and it’s amazing what you forget from pregnancy to pregnancy.  It’s all worth it in the end, and you forget most of the hard stuff when you hold your little one for the first time.

Tammy