[blparent] physical ed

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat May 7 19:08:51 UTC 2011

So this week was bring your parent to P. E. week at our school.  So dad and
I went to P. e. yesterday.  It was an exercise for sure.
We stretched, touched our toes, did side bends, stretched some more, did
sit-ups, push-ups.  Then we galloped around the gym, skipped, trotted,
jogged and hopped.
Then maham broke out in the gym.  Imagine about 45 kids and their parents
all running here and there rolling balls trying to block and knock over
giant plastic pins.  It was a bit scarey for me so I tried to stay out of
harms way.  If a ball hit you, you had to jump up and down 5 times which I
did lots of time.  I am still tired.
But, it was fun! V