[blparent] acceptance of mature mothers

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:48:52 UTC 2011

Hi V,
Well, my oldest, (Daughter 22) is excited. She will bring over dinners
and such. We must make sure you have enough folic acid and hey, you
need lots of vegetables... ... etc.
Besides, sometimes she cooks which helps me out because sometimes i am
just drained!!!!

My younger three are boys and they are now on their own.
they kind of feel like i am going through a midlife crisis and want to
be younger, again.
that is not the case.
But, then again, they are not with me consistently,  so they are not
seeing the pregnancy changes.
They are not necessarily excited, but will come to terms with the baby.
It is funny, no one wants to be excited, but they sure want to decide
the gender. (Smile)
My 18yo is already moved out for college.
But, i don't think that it has really 'hit home' for them yet because
they are kind of removed from the situation.