[blparent] Discovery Toys short sale on former products!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 17:56:18 UTC 2011

Hi, Below is a list of Discovery Toys that are temporarily available from
former catalogs. Some of them are some of my very favorite and are on sale
for 25% off through the 20th. These orders are not available on line.

I'm also looking for 10 people to join my team ASAP! You don't have to know
anything fancy just have the willingness to share the important of playing
with young children. Ask me for details!

prior seasons. Enjoy up to 25% off retail prices only while supplies last.
My Baby's World
from birth - toddler
#1092 reg $15.00 sale $12.50
A great memory book already done. You add the appropriate pictures to the
book to make your child is her own very special book about their life as an
infant and toddler. Plenty of room to braille and a sturdy Board book
format.

Ladybug's Lesson
from 12m - toddler
#1887 reg $10.00 sale $8.50 A book about a ladybug as she meets other
friends of other colors and how they are all beautiful in their own way. I
have the brailed book and am happy to provide the text to anyone.
Playful Letters
from 3y - primary school
#1096 reg $18.50 sale $15.00

Letter shaped links for tracing, linking, and more!

Playful Numbers
from 3y - primary school
#1098 reg $18.50 sale $15.00 Number shaped links perfect for lacing, tracing
etc.
The Little Mouse & The Red
Ripe Strawberry Play set
from 3y - primary school
#2626 reg $22.50 sale $16.75 Plush mouse and strawberry that go with the
book. The strawberry does come apart for half to share like in the book.

Bilingual Wipe Clean
Primeras Palabras First Words
from 3y - primary school
#2527 reg $6.50 sale $5.50
The Big Hungry Bear
Book & CD
from 3y - primary school
#2624 reg $22.50 sale $16.75
Traffic Jams CD
from 3y & up
#2254 reg $15.00 sale $12.50 Great Joe Scruggs album!

Bilingual SongsR
English/Spanish
from 4y & up
#2332 reg $15.00 sale $11.25 Great CD that teaches pre-school basics in both
languages.

Make It Fun! Gift Kit
from 3y - primary school
#2218 reg $15.00 sale $12.50
I'm Going Green!
from 3y & up
#2333 reg $12.50 sale $10.00 Great CD with songs about nature and keeping
the earth clean. It is one of our favorites.
Gustav Mole Puppet
from 3y - primary school
#2653 reg $20.00 sale $15.00
Number Hunt
from 4y - primary school
#2996 reg $20.00 sale $15.00 A game with 6 ways to play. Teaches beginning
and adding skills good through about first second grade.

Think-It-ThroughR Early Math
from 4y & up
#3005 reg $10.50 sale $8.50
Think-It-ThroughR Phonics
from 5y & up
#3003 reg $10.50 sale $8.50
Play To Be Safe!
from 6y & up
#3153 reg $20.00 sale $18.00

A great way to learn to be safe in the community and make good safe choices.
Lots of fun even for the grown-up.

Puzzle Island
from 8y & up
#4320 reg $10.00 sale $9.00

A hidden picture word scramble, and story all in 1! Moms tell stories of
doing this while in labor, and kids can take a 3 week road trip to finish.
Lots of fun for the big kids through adult!

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

 <http://www.playtoachieve.com> www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

 <http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys>
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!