[blparent] info received from Hadley president Chuck Young

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri May 13 23:54:10 UTC 2011

FYI...

NEED TO RESPOND RIGHT AWAY IF INTERESTED!

Please share with your networks!

The BBC is looking for American parents with disabilities who have teenage
kids to take part in the 4th season of its series on parenting and great
family values. If you want more information (or know someone who does)
please contact laurajones at twentytwenty.tv ASAP.

Thanks,

Urban Miyares, President
Disabled Businesspersons Association

================================

BBC series

Our series is about parenting teenagers and great family values. We've made
25 shows so far but never featured a parent of teenagers who has a
disability. We'd love to do so and really want to find an amazing active,
successful and happy family.

So as I said unfortunately we may have to scrap our project next week if we
don't find anybody who fits our criteria soon which would be such a shame as
I know we could make an amazing show if only we could find the right family.
I would love it if you could send it to everybody as even if they are not at
all right they may know people who are.

I've written a bit below which maybe you could send to your facebook friends
as its a very direct method of contact:

The BBC is looking for American parents with disabilities who have teenage
kids to take part in the 4th season of its series on parenting and great
family values.

Although we've visited role model parents around the world from Jamaica to
India, and even been to America 3 times, we've never visited a family in
which one or both of the parents has a disability. We want to do so, and to
find a great, active, successful and loving family!

We want to showcase a great, loving, tight knit family who are proud of
their values. Who believe in boundaries and bringing out the best in their
kids.

If you want more information please contact laurajones at twentytwenty.tv ASAP

I would be so so grateful if you would agree to do this as I am so keen not
to see this episode scrapped - I know it would be great and so positive.
I'll email you a flyer as well which perhaps you could send to your friends
in cali. Let me know how it goes!

yours sincerely,

Laura

CAN YOU HELP.......