[blparent] i have a question about feeding babies baby food?

Jessica Silva jessmonsilva2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 19:24:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
So I actually had this problem myself when feeding my baby when I started him on baby food.  The one thing my baby actually learned to do himself is bring his mouth to the spoon once he understood the food was supposed to be gotten off the spoon, so now when I feed him, I just scoop it up and hold it close to his mouth and he pretty much does the rest.  Also, a good thing to do too is put the jar or bowl of food under his or her chin if you can manage it so that way if the baby dribbles it won't get everywhere else, just back in the dish.
Hope that helps

Jessica silva