[blparent] travel questions for extended trip

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Tue May 17 22:37:38 UTC 2011

I like the idea of preparing her in advance for restaurant menus. She
doesn't transition well, so that might help. In terms of her ears on the
plane, she has flown 6 flights before this upcoming one, and has never
seemed bothered by the air pressure. In fact, on her first flight, she slept
until the plane hit the ground, including the entire landing.
Dena