[blparent] Hi Erin

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:00:05 UTC 2011

Hi Erin,
sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
My name is Jan Ahmed. (although my email says: "Jan Wright," I just have not changed it yet).
I am an older mother.
I have four children: dd22, ds21, ds20 and ds18.
I have recently married and am now due in December.
I am interested in hearing about the products you researched, especially those new nursing gadgets that they certainly didn't have when my children were of nursing age.
Even that squirty spoon sounds helpful and was not available when my children could have used it ---- or if it was, I didn't know about it.
I don't want to buy lots of gadgets  and furniture -- we just don't have the money or the room.
but, some seem to be essentials!
and, I have to catch up on all the latest baby news -- dos and don'ts -- and such.
It will be an education for me, I am sure.
anyway, just wanted to say hello.
I actually like the fact that there are all kinds of mothers with all types of families on the list. that means that we are pretty diverse   and have room for all views and all families.
Jan