[blparent] Michael's walking!

Jessica Silva jessmonsilva2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 24 18:41:31 UTC 2011

Hi.
So how old is your little boy?  That kind of freaked me out when I saw the name just because my little boy's name is Michael as well and I was like wait when did he start walking lol.  anyway, my little one isn't walking yet but he pulls himself up and stands by holding onto things.  He also crawls and I have an extremely hard time crawling after him because he's so fast lol.
Anyway congratulations on the little one taking his first steps.

Jessica silva