[blparent] Melissa and Doug Puzzles now with Braille

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:20:33 UTC 2011

Very cool, thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brandy W
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 9:05 AM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: [blparent] Melissa and Doug Puzzles now with Braille

Hi, I was shopping on Amazon and found that Melissa and Doug puzzles now
have sounds. Thought many of you would be interested. Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!