[blparent] Gluten free

Helena Bachelder jujubean101981 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 1 20:34:15 UTC 2011

Hi Bran,

I got this information from another list I'm on just the other day, and
thought it might be helpful. I have no idea how good it might be. I have
never tried it.

Hope it's helpful to you.

Take care,
Helena

Hey Friends! We found something really special for you.

Tom Sawyer Gluten Free Flour is giving away their FREE Holiday Recipe
cookbook.

You will find dozens of desserts, sides, breads and stuffings inside -
everything you need to make a delicious and memorable Holiday Dinner.

Bread Stuffing, Grandma's Corn Bread, Turkey Gravy, Baked Candied Sweet
Potatoes, Holiday Muffins, Tom Sawyer's Award Winning Gluten Free Angel Food
Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cake Roll and many more.

Go to http://bit.ly/TomSawyerGlutenFree to download your free Holiday Recipe
book.