[blparent] bread machines

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Nov 2 16:05:42 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, I can't remember what model my bread machine is, but it is
definitely accessible enough to use.  You can program it, or you can just
choose the cycle and let it make the bread right away.  All of the buttons
beep when pressed, so it's easy to memorize how many presses it takes in
order to get to a certain setting.  Also, there is information about how
long each bread type takes to make, so programming is pretty easy if you
know that information.  There used to be a talking bread maker; I'm not sure
if it is made anymore, but perhaps you can find it on EBay.
Hope this helps,
Melissa