[blparent] leapfrog leap pad?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:05:29 UTC 2011

Michael,
We currently have the tag reading system and it definitely wasn't blind
friendly to set up. I'm fortunate that I have a little sight left that I can
manage to download the stuff with some time.
The accessibility was something I was concerned with. If she doesn't know
how to play a game and there isn't enough audio output like the tag system
has, I don't know that I'll be able to help her.
I guess I need to get out to a store and see if I can play with one.
Thank you everyone for your input.
Pipi