[blparent] Amazon Mom and Other Sites to consider

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 17:57:30 UTC 2011

And, just so others know, you have to purchase $25 in qualifying products
during one transaction per month up to a year to extend your Prime
membership under Amazon Mom.  I love, love, love Amazon Prime.  I haven't
started paying for it yet since I recently joined Amazon Mom, but have
considered doing so once my Prime membership runs out through Amazon Mom.

Of course, one can always purchase from Diapers.com and will receive free
shipping after $49 which isn't hard to do when purchasing diapers and wipes
and, one receives their products within two days and sometimes sooner
depending on where you live to Diapers.com headquarters.  Their customer
service is outstanding and are very helpful on the phone.

Another great site to purchase clothes/accessories for children is
Carters.com.  The descriptions on the website are not helpful to someone who
cannot see, but their customer service is also outstanding.  If you call
their 1877 phone number, they are more than willing to assist in describing
anything.  I spoke with Raquel Miller and anyone can ask for her when
calling Carters.com.  She works Monday through Friday 7:00 to 4:00 CST.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer
Tastefully Simple Consultant, 0094864
The Food You Love, The Time You Deserve!
Order Online Anytime!
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jbazer