[blparent] update on clay and the kids

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Nov 3 03:59:50 UTC 2011

Although I'm sure it was a hard decision to make, you had to do what's best
for all of you.  I hope he's cognitive enough to understand why you had to
do it or enough out of it to care.  You want the best care for him so you
were wise.  I'm sure it's a mixed bag for you but it sounds like you're
slowly picking up the pieces.
That's all we can do when a mess happens, isn't it.
Take care and write when you can.  I', too, wonder how you're doing and it's
good to hear from you.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy