[blparent] Sinuses causing nausea

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:16:07 UTC 2011

Thanks. I'll have to try that. I'm all for natural and holistic
treatments. I rarely take meds like Tylonel or I B Profin unless in
serious, serious pain, and as I mentioned before, I have an unnatural
tolerance for pain, so I don't take drugs often. I try to treat things
in more natural ways.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: