[blparent] gift ideas for 3 year old?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:32:48 UTC 2011

Hey y'all,
I'm attempting to finish birthday shopping for Savannah and attempting to think about Christmas gifts as well.
Does anyone have any ideas of must haves for a 3 year old?
I've gotten her loads of new art supplies, a baking set for her kitchen, a few books, the ab seas fishing game from dt, and honestly that is about it. I've considered the leappad for christmas, but other than that, I'm at a loss.
I want to get her preschool type workbooks, but was hoping to find some with large print so that I am able to read them. I haven't been able to locate any though.
When I ask Savannah what she wants for her birthday, she tells me she wants a cake and nothing else. It's the same answer each time. lol
Pipi