[blparent] Beware those sharp little eyes!

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:45:08 UTC 2011

Truth is, he knows I'm doing it since he's asked me in the past, but
pretends to not know since he knows it's what's best for him.  It's kind of
an unspoken thing between us because he knows it's not healthy for him to be
drinking caffeine right before bed like that.  It's just like sneaking
veggies in our kids food to make them healthier and most other wives would
totally back me up on this one.

It kind of cracks me up because you're against me looking out for my
husband's health but your tell your young child a bold face lie just to get
her in the car.  A little hypocritical don't you think?

Erin