[blparent] In Search of a Solution to Administer Meds to my Newborn

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 02:57:24 UTC 2011

Hi, You can get a 1 CC surenge from your pharmacy counter. The other option
is to have someone notch the surenge plunger to the point you need to pull
it up to in order to get the correct amount of medication.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!