[blparent] Surgery

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:47:04 UTC 2011

Shannan, what Canadian province are you  n?  I know that in Alberta,
sometimes there are very long lines to get eye surgery, or any other kind
of surgery.  I could recommend that the both of you get a dog, such as a
German shepherd or Labrador.  A small dog, a poodle, (I recommend the
French poodle or standard poodle), might be best.  Remember, if you and/or
your son each have playful personalities, dogs can and will accommodate
you.  That will, temporarily, take your mind off surgery.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles. .. .. .. Dog lover.. .. Sports enthusiast..  .. A
friend to all! ..  Happy Holidays from the Baseball List, which is at
eric at pmpmail.com; also look me up on Facebook.  ..  ..  May God bless.   ..
 ..