[blparent] surgury

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 30 19:49:48 UTC 2011

Yeah, I thought about mentioning heat also instead of just cold.  Really you
have to try each to know which will work.  And some days one does and other
days the other does.  Who can tell.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy