[blparent] sidewalks

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:54:11 UTC 2011

I know your frustration. Where I live we live on a very busy street and the
sidewalk is next to the street. You have to contend with mailboxes (metal
and sharp corners), phone poles, light poles, fire hydrants, skateboarders,
bicyclists (adults and children), abandoned shopping carts, and cars
sticking out of there driveways. Oh, one more thing, (the evilest of all)
guide wires.  All just within 2 blocks.  I did notice you did forget the
cart storage area, concrete barriers, and  vending machines (soda, propane,
toys (marry-go-rounds and cars), and water).  Did I forget anything, LOL.
Sometimes you just wonder where can people walk?

Amanda