[blparent] Adopting a Pet

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Oct 6 17:35:30 UTC 2011

Thank you.  I'm not worried, exactly.  This is just new territory for me.
I've never really been a cat lover myself, but Sarah is very interested in
kitties.  This one is young and fond of kids, so I thought perhaps it could
be her pet, since it would be around for her whole childhood.  I probably
wouldn't declaw the poor thing, because of Amanda's post.  I would want an
indoor cat, but he could always slip out by accident.