[blparent] couponing, etc.

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 8 14:59:36 UTC 2011

I don't braille each coupon. Sense I need help regardless I ask what is on
sale like I would anyway, and then I pull out the coupons for the area and
ask if any of them are the same. It is worth the savings.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!