[blparent] Tips for Getting Toddler to Use Nasal Spray

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:45:36 UTC 2011

I hope she gets feeling better soon. To get her to use the chap stick try
saying to her "my lips hurt", have her watch you put on the chap stick and
say "that feels better". Do this a few times and you might let her put it on
herself. The medicated chap stick is best for this. There are many flavors
of chap stick so try using her favorite flavor just to get her to use it.
There is also Vaseline with aloe that could help too. Anything to soften the
skin is better than nothing.

Amanda