[blparent] stranger contact with your child

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:45:25 UTC 2011

I hear ya on this but we can find comfort in knowing that sighted folks get
this with their kids as well from the public.  My sighted friends tell me
how people take liberties with their kids without asking at it does make me
happy to know that it's not just a blindness related thing.

Congrats on your soon to be baby Jan!  You must be so excited!

Erin