[blparent] [Bulk] strangers communicating visually with yourchild

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Oct 21 15:37:20 UTC 2011

Maybe it's just me, but as long as people weren't touching, I found it
pleasing and exciting when they interacted with Sarah as a baby.  She was
always pretty social, smiling and waving, and it seemed to make people
happy.  I felt proud when they told her how adorable she was.  It really
didn't bother me at all.