[blparent] stomach flu

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:12:52 UTC 2011

Keep pumping the fluids as I'm sure you're doing and avoid sugar beverages.
I even had a nurse once tell me to give my baby soda which was stupid advice
which my lactation nurse seconded for sure.  I've never heard of those
frozen electrolyte pops Joe Elizabeth, where can I find those?  That's an
awesome idea!

Erin