[blparent] stomach flu

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:16:27 UTC 2011

If your insurance offers urgent care or after hours care and you feel that
he should be seen by a doctor than go for it.  Even if they say the same
things that everyone on the list have said then your mind can be more at
ease.  I would only take him to the emergency room if his temperature rises
over 103 or fever medication does not reduce the fever.

Amanda