[blparent] Stomach flu

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:36:45 UTC 2011

My mom used Ginger ale for me when I had the flu as an older child at 5+
years but never as a baby.  The bubbles and the ginger help the stomach but
if I were to do anything like that for my son I'd look for the real Ginger
ale that they sell at Trader Joe's and health food stores like that because
he really doesn't need all that sugar.  The sugar kind of defeats the
purpose of trying to settle the stomach with the carbonation.

Erin