[blparent] stomach flu

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:42:50 UTC 2011

Dawson just got over a cold and I mixed the plane Pedi alight with water and
gave it to him in a rubber straw sippy cup and that seemed to go down pretty
well.  They have flavored Pedi alight but it has a lot of junk in it to
flavor it.  You could always mix the Pedi alight with one part apple juice
depending on the age of the child but again it's the sugar you got to be
careful of.  If you do have to give something with sugar just to get fluids
in because times get desperate when kids are sick, I'd just make sure and
brush baby's teeth or wipe gums after so that sugars are not lingering on
teeth and gums.

Erin