[blparent] Co-sleeping with toddler

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:55:02 UTC 2011

Yes, there are definitely individual factors that don't make co-sleeping the
best for some families.  Did you get your son a special fun toddler bed or
convert a convertible crib?  I have a convertible crib but am wondering if a
fun car bed or something like that wouldn't be better for the transition
from our family bed to his big boy bed when he's older.  For now we're just
enjoying having Dawson with us.  They grow up too fast and I'm just loving
him being a baby-new toddler right now.

Erin