[blparent] new baby

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:47:20 UTC 2011

Congratulations Jessica and I love the name Noah.  You have a precious gift
in your arms and the best advice I can give to you is just love on that
baby, kiss him and hug him until your lips and arms feel like they're going
to fall off because they grow up too fast.  I'm so happy for you and
recommend really scoping out the resale shops in your area.  I got too many
things in the beginning at retail and am now finding nearly everything
Dawson needs at wonderful second hand stores which really save the
pocketbook.

Best to you and your little bundle.

Erin