[blparent] new baby

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 22:57:11 UTC 2011

In Nebraska and I'm not sure where you live but I'll bet they have one,
check on freecycle.org, they give away used toys and clothes and almost
anything you're looking for can usually be found on there.  It's people who
have no use for their stuff and donate it to others.  I found some things on
there for my kids.  Also check craig's list, you can find used things for
cheap on there as well.  There is a store in Lincoln *where I'm from* called
Once Upon a Child, don't know if it’s a chain or not, but they sell very
good gently used clothing, strollers, beds, changing tables ... anything for
a baby, we bought our stroller there for $40 and a changing table for $60
and we've gotten a lot of good used toys there as well.  Hope this helps.
And congratulations on the new baby.